더불어민주당 경북도당, 포항지진특별법 개정안 국회 통과 환영

가 -가 +

오주호 기자
기사입력 2021-02-26 [15:58]

  © 더불어민주당 경북도당 제공

 

【브레이크뉴스 포항】오주호 기자=더불어민주당 경북도당은 26일 열린 국회 본회의에서 포항지진특별법 시행령 개정안이 최종 의결된데 대해 논평을 통해 환영한다는 입장을 밝혔다.

 

이날 민주당 경북도당은 ”포항지진의 진상조사 및 피해구제 등을 위한 특별법’이 여야 합의로 제정되고 지난해 4월 시행령이 제정된 이후 10개월 만에 개정안이 최종 통과됐다“며 ”통과된 개정안에 따르면 종전 피해구제지원액의 70%를 국비로 지급하던 것을 지진피해 대책위와 시민들의 요구를 수렴해 80%로 확대하고 나머지 20%를 지방비로 지원함으로써 피해구제액 100%를 지원받을 수 있게 됐다"고 밝혔다.

 

개정안에는 재심 규정이 없어 피해구제 신청인이 결정에 불복할 경우 많은 시간과 비용을 들여 행정소송을 청구해야 하는 불편을 최소화 하기위해 결정 통지를 받은 날부터 30일 이내 재심 신청이 가능하도록 했으며 심의위원회는 2개월 이내 재심의 결정을 하도록 했다.

 

더불어민주당 경북도당은 “포항시민들의 요구가 반영된 포항지진특별법 개정안이 국회를 통과한데 대해 진심으로 환영하며, 오랜 기간 고통을 감내한 포항시민들에게 조금이나마 위로가 되고 실질적인 보상이 이루어지기를 바란다”고 전했다.

 

 

<아래는 구글번역기로 번역한 기사 전문이다.>

 

In addition, the Democratic Party and Gyeongbuk Province welcome the passage of the National Assembly's revised bill of the Pohang Earthquake Special Act.

 
【Break News Pohang】 Reporter Oh Joo-ho = The Democratic Party's Gyeongbuk Provincial Party said at the National Assembly plenary meeting held on the 26th that it welcomed the final resolution of the amendment to the Enforcement Decree of the Pohang Earthquake Special Act through commentary.

 
On this day, the Democratic Party of Gyeongbuk Province said, “The special law for investigation of the facts of the Pohang Earthquake and damage relief, etc.” was enacted by the ruling and opposition parties, and the amendment was finally passed in 10 months after the enforcement decree was enacted in April of last year. “According to the passed amendment It said that 70% of the previous damage relief aid was paid as national expenses, expanded to 80% by collecting requests from the Earthquake Damage Countermeasures Committee and citizens, and the remaining 20% ​​was provided as local expenses, allowing 100% of the damage relief amount to be provided.

 
The amendment made it possible to apply for reconsideration within 30 days from the date of notification of the decision in order to minimize the inconvenience of having to file an administrative lawsuit with a large amount of time and cost in case the applicant disagrees with the decision. The decision was made for reconsideration within two months.

 
In addition, the Democratic Party's Gyeongbuk Province Party said, "We sincerely welcome the passage of the Pohang Earthquake Special Act, which reflects the needs of Pohang citizens, to the National Assembly. Told.

오주호 기자의 다른기사보기
트위터 페이스북 카카오톡 카카오스토리 band naver 텔레그램 URL복사
URL 복사
x

PC버전 맨위로 갱신

Copyright ⓒ 브레이크뉴스대구경북. All rights reserved.